Important Studio Announcement
Covid-19 Update: 12 August 21
Fully vaccinated individuals (2 weeks after 2nd dose), who have good protection against the risk of infection will be able to engage in a wider range of activities, including settings involving unmasked sports/exercise in an indoor environment. Hence, we will finally be able to conduct Mask-off sessions and the usage of equipment from 10th August onwards for fully vaccinated clients only.
As we embrace the evolving changes and adoption of the vaccination-differentiated approach, we seek your support and understanding. Your awareness and compliance with these measures will give us the confidence to ensure we can reopen while keeping our wider community as safe as possible.
Updating of Vaccination Status
Important: As Government agencies will be conducting inspections to check our compliance, we seek your cooperation of the following:
- All individuals will require to provide us your full vaccination status from TraceTogether or Health Hub before attending your session.
- Existing clients who have provided us proof of their full vaccination status, DO NOT require to provide verification every time you come for your sessions. Your vaccination status will be recorded in our Mind Body App and will appear on your bookings every time you come for your session.
- An individual is considered fully vaccinated upon reaching 2 weeks from the date of the 2nd dose of Pfizer-BioNTech/Cominaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines.
- Only fully vaccinated participants are able to partake in our unmasked indoor exercises and fitness sessions with equipment.
- Unvaccinated individuals with a valid negative result on a Pre-Event Test taken within 24 hours at a MOH-approved medical service provider before the expected end of the fitness session or recovered Covid-19 individuals are of similarly lower risk, and may also join in the group of fully vaccinated individuals.
Group / PRIVATE Classes
- SafetyEntry, Temperature, and signing-in must be done before entering the studio.
- Persons who do not have their vaccination status verified will not be able to participate in-studio unmask activities.
- Please keep your mask ON until your fitness session starts/or when your trainer asks you to do so.
- NO CHILL POLICY: Please do not intermingle during and after your session.
- Be punctual and do continue to bring your own mat (if you prefer to use your own mat), a filled water bottle, a pair of socks, and a towel for your session.
- If you are using the studio's mat, please lay your towel over the mat.
- Please help us to sanitize the equipment after use with the disinfectant spray and towel provided.
- If you are unwell, please inform us as soon as possible and reschedule your session. The usual cancellation policy applies.
Group Class Schedule
- No double booking in a day and the usual studio cancellation policy applies.
- Group class is subjected to change without prior notice at the discretion of the studio.
- Higher intensity group classes have been added.
- The classes will be available for booking in MBO now.
- If you do not have an app, you can sign in or log in at https://www.mindbodyonline.com/
- View Schedule. Booking is strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis
For Enquiries & Booking Call: 6339 2210 or SMS: 8228 1337.