Pilates Method Studio Certification
The Pilates Method Studio Certification is essentially the articulation from your entry-level Matwork qualification for the Pilates industry. It is designed to reflect the role of those who can work autonomously within a defined range of practice, and under limited supervision. This course aims to develop Pilates Instructors who operate in a professional and specialized studio environment and work with apparently healthy and low risk client groups.
Participants completing the course will be able to:
- Develop, conduct and evaluate Pilates programs.
- Instruct clients of a low risk (apparently healthy) nature including – General conditioning, Postural correction, Pregnancy, Ageing and Low risk referrals from Allied Health network.
- Evaluate performance of individual clients or groups and apply teaching methods and Instructional styles in a variety of Pilates settings.
- Prepare and instruct client sessions in a variety of contexts, including; Studio private or semi-private sessions; Studio group classes; Health centre/gymnasium group classes; Home visits and the corporate environment
- Attainment of Certificate in Pilates Method Matwork – or equivalent
- Anatomy & Physiology Course, or equivalent
Course Fees: S$5,500
Early bird: 5% off if register by 31 May 2018 : $5,225.
Contact Workshop: 7th & 8th July 2018
Registration Now Open
Registration Close: 8th June 2018
Course Cost Includes:
- Course fees include online course resources and access, attendance at course contact sessions and workshop handouts, assessments, support and ongoing monitoring
- Up to 2 assessment attempts at any one assessment (after which additional fees apply),
- Placement for work experience hours within the training centre,
- Guidance, mentoring and information sharing.
Extra Costs (additional to course fee)
- Supervised workouts as indicated in mandatory requirements,
- Purchasing of required texts,
- Where required, private tutorials with faculty,
- Personal extras, sundries travel and accommodation,
- Assessment re-sit fee applies only after 2 attempts at any one assessment,
- Practicum Intensives (Optional).